Opinionated Life of a Nurse

A nurse. Frustrated writer. Observer. Opinionated.
A person who only wishes to live a simple life.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blogs which are still alive.

I tried remembering a few blogs I have created and thought of giving them a visit. Good enough, I was able to retrieve all of my accounts. I've had like two blogs in Tumblr and that would be, 



I tried reading on my previous posts and they were mostly of my happenings for the past year. How life has been grateful to me and the heartaches I've been through. I love Tumblr in a way that I see lots of cute photos of rooms, animals, quotations, and other stuff that interests me and I end up reblogging them on my page. 

Now, I have gone back to blogging and have newly created this new page of mine for the year 2013. I hope this year will not die out anymore just like with what happened to my other blogspot account. haha. I will surely bring back my passion to writing as this will somehow help me in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment