Opinionated Life of a Nurse

A nurse. Frustrated writer. Observer. Opinionated.
A person who only wishes to live a simple life.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A nurses day. 063013. God has moved me again.

Waking up in the morning with only four hours of sleep is still a blessing to me. God has given me another day to explore the world even though I do things routinely since I haven't started working yet. I am still blessed for He has given me another day, to come to His holy place and rebuild my relationship with Him. God has always been there for me, for All of us. What I am very guilty of this is that I always take Him for granted. Whenever I am in deep need, to be honest and I am ashamed of this thought, I always ask. When He says yes to what He knows what my heart desires, I would forget to say Thanks to him. I know I could be a little cruel but I was still loved by Him. 

Today's message at the service at$ Millwoods was really good. I liked what the pastor said, 

"What everyone else is doing, doesn't mean I should do it." 

Very deep indeed. For example, When everyone thinks alcoholism is good, it doesn't mean I should be a part of it too. You always have a choice of your own. You can certainly decide things with God's guidance. If you think it would be best to please God more then you'd know you are in the right track. Building a relatioship with God is indeed the best feeling of all. I've been there and has lost track of my journey and now I would like to get back to that path and follow where His footsteps are. 

I just thank God that I am alive. I thank God for everything that is happening to me. He has been a good God. Great God. 

I am not really very good with speaking about Him but I hope just by simply reading the simple thought I have shared will somehow move you in a way. Everytime I go to church, I realized this past few weeks it is as if He is talking to me. He knows what is in my head, what is in my heart. Well I just lift everything to Him. He is my God, Your God. A bigger God indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment