Opinionated Life of a Nurse

A nurse. Frustrated writer. Observer. Opinionated.
A person who only wishes to live a simple life.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A new home. A new journey.

New world.
New me.

As I start the 1st half of 2013, I have created a new home for me to live in. 

BLOGGING

I am a frustrated writer. I do have lots of opinions, thoughts which I feel like sharing my visitors and hoping every viewer would have a great time reading my posts. A promise I should make to myself that I'll be kind enough to tell the world of how I perceive things. I just want to enjoy my life as I continuously explore the world wide web. I know thru this, I'd be meeting lots of people from all over the globe. 

Blogging is in me, and I hope blogging will love me back. 

Blogger, 
Popsielces

No comments:

Post a Comment