Opinionated Life of a Nurse

A nurse. Frustrated writer. Observer. Opinionated.
A person who only wishes to live a simple life.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bubblews. There are more to that than its name.


As I was browsing the internet for some legit money making site which I could join to, this is what I found. 

BUBBLEWS

At first I was very hesitant to register in this website thinking this might be a scam but one thing that pushed me in joining is that it never required you to pay or invest money to their page during registration. So one positive point to it right? 

As you can see thru their logo, it says "SPEAK FREELY. WRITE YOUR WORLD." Sounds fun right? Indeed this is true. I joined this page last month of May and to be honest I wasn't really that active with this page but I see to it that I visit it and post whatever I feel like sharing to it's members to read from time to time. This just not serve as an ONLINE DIARY (just as how I foresee it.) but also Social Networking site and what I know that would definitely catch your eye, a  PAYING SITE

Yes you read that RIGHT! 

1. You post whatever articles you plan on sharing as long as you don't do plagiarism. You get paid for posting your thoughts.

2. You get paid for VIEWS you get from other readers. Cool isn't it?

3. For every COMMENT you receive, you also get paid. Now you have that feeling you want to click that tab button and start registering for bubblews huh. 

4. Not just a comment but also for the LIKES, again the magic word "PAID"! ooohhhh. yes.. kaching kaching. You can hear it too.

The lowest earning to redeem from them is when you reach 25 dollars. Not bad for a temporary or sideline work on your own. All you have to do is Read articles, Post or Share your thoughts, Like, Comment and earn at the same time at the comfort of your home. 

But of course for every pages such as this one, you also have to be aware of its rules and regulations to receive payment from bubblews. Don't ever think of fooling its owner and staff. They would definitely know if you are just cheating. I am sure you don't want your efforts to go down to waste right? 

If you feel like joining too, click here. BUBBLEWS

Hope you will enjoy this website and earn as well. Just be diligent in order for you reach the goal. Not just by earning but meeting other people coming from all over the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment